We have participated in research conducted by the following universities:
- University of Sydney
- Pharmacy Asthma Management Service
- Inicident reporting in pharmacy
- University of Tasmania
- Development and Implementation of Anticoagulation Monitoring Services in Community Pharmacy
- Promise program – development of prescription medication-related clinical interventions
- Latrobe University
- Why do Australian Women Use Compounded Progesterone Products
- Monash University (in collaboration with the University of Sydney Faculty of Pharmacy)
- Health Literacy in Pharmacy
- National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre University of NSW “Opioid Screening in Pharmacy Study” 2019
We have also participated in 6CPA funded research as follows:
- Chronic Pain Medscheck Trial ( http://6cpa.com.au/pharmacy-trial-program/chronic-pain-medscheck-trial/)
- Getting Asthma Under Control Using the SKills of the Community Pharmacist (http://6cpa.com.au/pharmacy-trial-program/getting-asthma-under-control-using-the-skills-of-the-community-pharmacist/)
We have compounded for various research organisations including
- Garvin Institute
- Concord Hospital
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
We take selected pharmacy students from the University of Sydney and the University of Technology of Sydney for workplace training.
We offer 2-3 intern pharmacist positions each year. We look for pharmacy graduates that are passionate about the profession and keen to develop their skills in compounding and providing professional services. The program we offer requires the graduate to demonstrate their commitment to the profession.
Graduates wishing to apply for positions at Fresh Therapeutics should send their resume to email@example.com outlining their relevant experience and a covering letter that answers the following:
- What will you do to ensure a bright future for the pharmacy profession?
- What do you want to do after your graduate year at Fresh Therapeutics Pharmacy?
- Why do you want to undertake your graduate year at Fresh Therapeutics Pharmacy?
- How can you as a pharmacy graduate improve the health of people that come to our pharmacy?