Fresh Therapeutics Compounding Pharmacies were established to provide specialised compounding services, in a contemporary pharmacy environment, for all Australians.
We work closely with medical practitioners to solve medication related problems for their patients. This consultation often results in a medicine being compounded into a unique formulation to meet a specific patient need.
We compound and dispense medicines prescribed by doctors registered in Australia. Our compounded medicines are express posted to patients throughout Australia.
When you have a prescription (PBS, private or compounded) dispensed at Fresh Therapeutics expect to have:
- A discussion with our pharmacist about:
- How well your medicines are working for you
- Any side effects you may be concerned about
- Other things you can do to manage your condition (see Self Care Fact Cards)
- How we can help you monitor your condition
- What you can do to help prevent other illnesses
- What you can do to be happy and healthy
- A Consumer Medicines Information (CMI) sheet with your medicine (see The National Prescribing Service for list of manufactured medicines CMI’s). We also produce patient information sheets for compounded medicines.
- A printed Medicines Profile on request
At Fresh Therapeutics we can now dispense PBS prescriptions sent via the smartphone app Medadvisor – leave your paper prescriptions at Fresh Therapeutics and you’ll receive FREE repeat reminders
Each Fresh Therapeutics Compounding Pharmacy is QCPP accredited to ensure that we deliver quality professional services and customer care.
You can also have confidence in the products we compound. We are one of the few Compounding Pharmacies in Australia to have achieved the PCCA tick of approval for meeting the PCCA compounding standards.